Make a difference with us!
As a Care Assistant in Telford, Bridgnorth and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing dedicated care to children with personal care tasks, eating and drinking, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services required. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
- An hourly rate of up to £18.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their exisitng shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You’ll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. You’ll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You must have the right to work in the UK. A smartphone device with internet access.
Applicants will need to be drivers for this position.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!