Become a Care Assistant and help change the lives of vulnerable children!
As a Care Assistant in Plymouth and the surroundings, you'll join a team of health and social care professionals to deliver outstanding care in the homes of children to enable them to live their lives to the fullest. You'll be working during the night to support them with various complex healthcare needs including brain/spinal injuries, tracheostomy care, MS, epilepsy, physical and learning disabilities.
We also ask for...
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care.
You’ll need to be an approachable and understanding people person, ready to become a key part of your service users’ support network. You may need to assist clients with limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Make the most of
- Salary of up to £16.81 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free uniform and DBS check
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! This unique employee perk is available through our app, HealthForceGo.
Apply now and start within a week!