Join our team today.
As a Care Assistant in Exeter, Exmouth, Crediton, Cullompton, Honiton, Axminster and the surrounding areas, you will work alongside a group of health and social care workers in the homes of our service users. Your duties will include supporting service users personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, medication support, posture care, clinical needs and any other services needed.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! All done via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.47, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
You must have the following
- 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one.
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- You must demonstrate our core value of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness.
- Access to a smartphone device with internet connection
Access to a vehicle is desired, but not a requirement.
You will be a bubbly person able to make meaningful and lasting relationships with everyone around you.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.