Could you be the next care giving hero?
Newcross Healthcare are on the lookout for passionate female Care Assistants to join our team in the Staple Hill area of Bristol. Your main duties will include:
- personal care tasks
- posture care
- clinical requirements
- feeding and PEG
- meal preparation
- social activities and any other tasks that are required
You will be joiend by a group of health and social care workers in the home of our service users.
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You’ll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate along with a smartphone device with internet connection. The right to work in the UK is required. Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
You can instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! So you will never be out of pocket.
Apply now and you can start within a week!