We need people like you to help make a true difference
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Saltford, Bristol, Bath and the surroundings. You will love the variety that comes with working alongside a small health and social care team to provide person-centred care in the homes of our service users. This role requires you to assist withpersonal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional tasks required.
The ideal candidate
You'll be a skilled carer, with at least 3 months of experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement. You will need access to a smartphone device with internet connection.
You will be a bubbly person with the natural ability to build meaningful and lasting relationships with everyone. Does this sound like you?
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Why join Newcross?
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! This is all done via our easy to use app, HealthForceGo.
Apply today and start within a week!