Are you proud to care?
As a Female Care Assistant in Telford and the surrounds, you’ll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people’s lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, medication administration, stoma and catheter care, physio exercises, accompanying to appointments, gardening activities, preparation of specialised food and drink and any other services needed. You’ll work as part of a small team of health and social professionals in the homes of our clients.
- An hourly rate of up to £18.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You’ll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You’ll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. A smartphone device with internet is required.
You will need to have a valid driving licence for this position.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!