Do you have the skills and experience for this new role?
As a female Care Assistant in the Staple Hill area of Bristol, you'll be working in the homes of our service users to assist them with a range of complex healthcare needs. You'l work alongside a small health and social care team to assist with personal care tasks, meal preparation, posture care, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional tasks required.
We also ask for...
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care. You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and the right to work in the UK. You will need a smartphone device with internet and access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Available through our app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.95, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Apply now and you can start within a week!