Become a Care Assistant today!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We’re actively seeking experienced Female Care Assistants to join our team in Winscombe, Weston-super-Mare and surroundings,. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a health and social care team.
Your day-to-day role will involve assisting a service user with clinical needs, personal care, medication support, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed within his own flat.
What you'll get in return
- An hourly rate of up to £13.08 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
At Newcross, you can choose when you get paid! With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays.
If you want to join our team, you will need the following set of skills and experiences:
- At least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved on
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You must have passion and desire to change people's lives
- The right to work in the UK
- A smartphone device with internet connection
- Access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!