We are looking for a Care Assistant in Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounds to join our team. You will earn up to £16.85 an hour, including holiday pay.
As a Care Assistant, you will be in charge of supporting service users across various NHS hospital settings across the area. You will benefit from plenty of employee perks and flexible working hours, so you can easily fit your lifestyle around work!
What you will need to be a Care Assistant
- 3 months of paid care experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- Access to a vehicle is desired but not essential
- You will be willing to be SSSC registered when you join our team.
Perks of this Care Assistant position
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- HealthForceGo, where you can choose from a wide range of flexible shifts that best suit you
- Newcross World, our app-based training platform that allows you to access plenty of training tools to help you progress in your career
- Access to over 30,000 discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Bonuses when you refer other nurses or carers to join our team
- Healthcare and mental health advice, support and in-app appointments with NHS-registered GPs through myHealthPlan
A little bit about Newcross Healthcare
We are a well-established, national organisation that truly cares about employee development. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. In this rewarding role, you will be a valued member of our community, joined by a group of health and social care workers with the same goal.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!