Join our team of dedicated carers today!
As a Male Care Assistant in Whitchurch area of Bristol, you’ll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll work harmoniously as part of a health and social care team to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area. You'll work in the homes of our service users to assist with complex care tasks such as personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed.
What you will need
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You will have the natural ability to put a smile on people's faces and build lasting relationships with our service users
- The right to work in the UK
- A smartphone device with internet connection
- Access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you’ll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free uniform and DBS check
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With the Flexi Pay feature on our app, HealthForceGo, you can immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts. This exclusive perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!