Looking for a new role as a Care Assistant?
We’re actively seeking an experienced Male Care Assistant to join our team in Bath, Warminster and the surrounding areas, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. In this role, you’ll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team of health and social care professionals, delivering care in the home of our service users. Without support from people like you, these individuals may live a life in specialist units or hospitals, rather than in their own home.
Your duties will include aassisting with personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, medication support, social activities and any additional duties required.
You will need
You'll have a minimum of 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! This exclusive perk is available through our app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Apply today and start within a week!