Are you ready to play your part in the national care effort? Join us as a Care Assistant today!
We’re recruiting for a Male Care Assistant to join our team in Bath, Warminster and the surrounding areas, delivering quality care in the home. This role involves working as part of a small health and social care team to support people with day-to-day activities, in line with their individual care plans. Your responsibilities will include assisting with posture care, clinical needs, personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, medication support, social activities and any additional complex care tasks required. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
You will receive
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
No more waiting for pay day! With Flexi Pay, healthcare employees can instantly receive up to 50% of the money earned during their completed shifts (includes weekends and bank holidays)! This exclusive perk can be found on our app, HealthForceGo.
Could you be our next caregiving champion?
You’ll have a minimum of 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to live and work in the UK. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and start within a week!