Could you be our next caregiving champion?
We’re recruiting a Care Assistant in Bridgwater and the surroundings, to provide outstanding care to service users living with various complex healthcare needs. You will have the natural ability build meaningful and lasting relationships with the people you care for, as well as your supportive health and social care team.
In this role, you will be working in the homes of service users to assist with personal care, clinical needs, posture care, tracheostomy care, epilepsy, ventilation, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed.
We also ask for...
We look for Care Assistants with at least 3 months of professional caring experience or caring for a loved one. We also want candidates to be able to demonstrate occasions where they have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You’ll need to feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. If you do not have a current Moving and Handling certificate, we will support you with training during your induction period.
The right to work in the UK is a must-have. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.77, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts when you submit your timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included.
Apply today and start within a week!