Do you want to make a difference in people's lives? Join us as a Care Assistant now!
Join Newcross Healthcare as a Care Assistant in Elgin, Buckie and the surrounding areas and help deliver person-centred care to service users living with complex healthcare needs. In this role, you'll join a team of health and social care professionals, delivering care to our service users in their own home. Your various responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional services required.
Prior experience of working in palliative care, children's services, learning disabilities and challenging behaviours is needed.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.24, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
Get paid as and when you wish with Flexi Pay! Simply download our handy app, HealthForceGo, and submit your timesheets to instantly access up to 50% of your the value of your completed shifts. This exclusive perk is also available on weekends and bank holidays!
Could you be our next caregiving hero?
To join us as a Care Assistant, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months of paid experience or experience caring for a loved one
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You must be willing to be SSSC registered when joining
- You will need to be a driver for this position
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
If you’re a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that’s truly leading the charge in home care, then Newcross is the place for you.
Apply now and start within a week!