Take the next step in your career with us!
We’re seeking professional Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You’ll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible. You'll be providing assistance to service users with personal care tasks, posture care, clinical requirements, posture care, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
With at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is in control of when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and this feature will enable them to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you’ll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
Apply now and you can start within a week!