Do you want to help vunerable people receive the care they need within their own homes? Join us as a Care Assistant!
As a Care Assistant in Birmingham, Bromsgrove and the surrounding areas, you’ll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. In this role, you will be delivering personalised care in the homes of service users living with complex care needs, alongside a dedicated team of health and social care professionals. Your range of responsibilities will include following care plans, supporting service users with their food and drink, personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, medication support and getting them involved in social activities.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Ultimately, we are looking for people with the right attitude. To join us, you will need to be an excellent team player with great people skills and have a true desire to help make a difference in the lives of vulnerable individuals.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
You can enjoy
- An hourly rate of up to £17.62, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, where you can develop your skills and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, healthcare employees have the ability to immediately access up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts on the same day! Flexi Pay is available on our app, HealthForceGo, even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now and you can start within a week!