Change lives with us!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We’re seeking compassionate Female Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in the Comstantine area of Falmouth. As part of this role, you'll be assisting with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, posture care, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services required.
This role requires
You’ll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
You have the freedom to choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our and and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll gain
- A competitive pay package of up to £10.43 per hour, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can see your free time ahead
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Apply today and you can start within a week!