Could you be our next caregiving champion?
As a Care Assistant in Ipswich, Felixstowe and the surroundings, you’ll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll work harmoniously as part of a health and social care team to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area. You'll work in the homes of our service users to assist with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional duties required.
You will be required to work evenings/weekends as part of a structured rota.
To join our complex care team as a Care Assistant, you will need:
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Ultimately, we are looking for people with the right attitude. To join us, you will need to be an excellent team player with great people skills and have a true desire to help make a difference in the lives of vulnerable individuals.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Here’s what you’ll get in return
- An hourly rate of up to £15.87, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
What is Flexi Pay?
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts as and when you please with our same-day-pay app feature, Flexi Pay! This unique perk is available through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo (even on weekends and bank holidays).
Apply now and start within a week!