Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Care Assistant in Looe, Saltash and the surrounds, you’ll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll be providing high quality care and support to a male service user within their own home. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care professionals to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
Our service user
You will be providing dedicated support to a male service user living with Dementia and Parkinson's. The support will be throughout the night helping him with personal care tasks, making sure he is able to get in and out of bed safely, aiding him in the WC, keeping him safe in the night.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.61, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your exisitng shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You’ll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You’ll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!