Are you proud to care?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We’re actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for aiding our service users with personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, making up meds, medication support, social activities and any other services needed. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
Flexi Pay lets you choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts through this app feature (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- An hourly rate of up to £13.30 per hour, including holiday pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
You’ll need at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and you can start within a week!