Help make a difference as a Care Assistant!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We’re seeking a Care Assistant to deliver personalised care in the home in Warminster and the surrounding areas. Your role will involve assisting our service users with personal care tasks, PEG care, airway management, non-verbal communication and any additional services required, all whilst working alongside a group of health and social care workers.
This role involves waking night shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.61 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Access Flexi Pay through our handy app, HealthForceGo and have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts! This exclusive perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
You’ll have at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!