We're looking for people like you to join us!
As a Support Worker in Newport, the Isle of Wight and the surrounds, you’ll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times. You'll be supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, posture care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You will be working alongside a group of health and social care workers in the homes of our service users.
Full time and part time hours available: Monday to Sunday (07:00-20:00). Additional hours are available too.
- A minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one.
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- A smartphone device with internet
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not a requirement
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Flexi Pay gives you the choice to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.69, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Apply now and you can start within a week!