We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care!
Many vulnerable individuals in your community need health and social care to enable them to live a safe and fulfilling life in their own home. By working alongside a group of health and social care workers as a Care Assistant in Bude, Holsworth and the surrounds, you can help them to make the most of every day. At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK.
In this role, you'll be working in the homes of our service users to assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, medication support, posture care, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional services required.
You'll be working Sundays and Mondays as part of this position.
We also ask for...
- A minimum of 3 months of professional experience under your belt or caring for a loved one
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- Have the natural ability to put a smile on people's faces
- A smartphone device
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not a requirement
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
You can enjoy
- An hourly rate of up to £12.88, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
With the Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, you have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts. This exclusive perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!