Looking for a new role as a Care Assistant?
We’re actively seeking an experienced Care Assistant to join our team in Bridgwater and the surrounding areas, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. In this role, you’ll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team of health and social care professionals, delivering care in the home of children. Your main duties will incliude:
- aiding children with personal care tasks
- posture care
- ventilation and any other services needed
You will need
You'll have a minimum of 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
You will need a smarpthone device with internet.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! This exclusive perk is available through our app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.77, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Apply today and start within a week!