We want you to form part of our team!
As a Care Assistant in Telford, Shrewsbury, Oswestry Market Drayton, Newton, Ludlow and the surrounds, you’ll have the rewarding role of bringing a smile to the faces of the people you care for.
Each day, your duties will vary. Tasks can include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, making up beds, posture care, social activities and any other services needed. You’ll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
- A competitive pay package of £18.49 per hour, including holiday pay
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
This exciting app feature gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You’ll be a true empath, with at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is essential. You’ll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You’ll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to a smartphone device with internet is required.
You'll need to be a driver.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!