Do you want to make a difference to the lives of individuals with complex healthcare needs?
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Fort William and the surrounds, where you will become a valued member of our dedicated health and social care team. In this role, you will be providing personalised care to adults living with complex healthcare needs within their own homes. Your various duties will include supporting them throughout the day and night with personal care tasks, clinical needs, posture care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional services needed. Specialist training will be provided by our full-time nurses.
Experience of working within palliative care, children's services, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities is advantageous.
Care Assistant requirements
- Supportive, patient and empathetic attitude
- At least 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- Must be willing to be SSSC registered before joining
- You'll need to be a driver for this role
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.24, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
With the Flexi Pay feature on our app, HealthForceGo, you will have more control over when you get paid! Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts as and when you need it (even on weekends and bank holidays).
Apply now and join the team within a week!