Do you want to make a difference to someone's life? Join us as a Care Assistant today!
As a Care Assistant in Norwich, Horsford, Rackheath and the surrounding areas, you will be in charge of assisting our service users with personal care tasks, feeding anf PEG, clinical needs, social activitive and any other services needed. You will be joined by a group of health and social care workers with one common goal, to deliver the best possible care at all times to our service users in their own home.
Please note: Requirement to work evenings/weekends as part of a structured rota.
Make the most of
- An hourly rate of up to £15.87, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays.
Do you have what we're looking for?
To join us as a Care Assistant, you'll need at least 3 months of professional caregiving experience or experience caring for a loved one. You’ll need to feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll need to be a real people person with a desire to help others.
The right to work in the UK is a must-have, as is access to a smart device.
Access to a vehicle is a benefit, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and start within a week!