Change a child's life today!
As a Care Assistant in the Isle of Wight, Cowes and the surrounding area, you’ll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times. You'll be assisting children in the comfort of their own home, You will be joined by a group of health and social care workers and your main duties will include assisting our service users with clinical needs, medication support, posture care, feeding and PEG care, personal care, social activities and any additional tasks required.
This position is for permanent nights on a rolling rota.
- An hourly rate of up to £16.15, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you’ll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You’ll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate along with a smartphone device with internet connection. The right to work in the UK is required. Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!