Job role: Care Assistant / Support Worker
Job location: Port Talbot and the surrounding areas.
Salary: up to £14.23 per hour (including holiday pay).
Shifts: full-time, part-time, night and day shifts.
Newcross Healthcare is currently on the lookout for a Care Assistant / Support Worker to join a dedicated team of health and social care professionals, working across various clinical settings.
Care Assistant / Support Worker requirements
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would be desirable but is not required
What you’ll get in return
- Access to instant pay with Flexi Pay – up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Introduce a Friend - Receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Choose from flexible shift patterns through our innovative app, HealthForceGo
- Earn up to a 30% pay enhancement for working last-minute weekend shifts with Surge Pay
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to over 30,000 deals and discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- Mental health support and unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs through myHealthPlan
Newcross Healthcare is a forward-thinking healthcare employer, offering a truly flexible alternative to competitors in the industry. We’ll empower you to choose when you work, when you get paid, and provide you with the tools you need to progress in your career. Join us now as a Care Assistant / Support Workerand become part of our growing community.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!