Do you have a true passion for person-centred care? Join our team today!
We’re seeking a compassionate Care Assistant to deliver personalised care in Yeovil and the surrounding areas. In this role, you will work alongside a small health and social care team providing care in the homes of children and adults living with complex healthcare needs. Your day-to-day role will include assisting with personal care, clinical requirements, medication support, PEG care, posture care, social activities, and any other identified needs, with a focus on promoting independence, choice and control.
So, if you want to join us in our mission to deliver the highest standard of care those who need it, then apply now!
This role involves working weekends.
Perks of the job
- A competitive pay package of £11.25 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts at any given time, even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply download our bespoke app, HealthForceGo to access it!
Do you have what it takes?
- A minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You'll be a real people person, not afraid to take on new challenges
- A smartphone device with internet is required
Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and start within a week!