Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and young people?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Children's Residential Support Workers to join our team in Chelmsford. This Children's Residential Support Worker position pays up to £14.99 per hour. If you have at least 3 months full time or 6 months part time experience working alongside young people and ideally hold an NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (not essential), we want to hear from you! This is a fantastic opportunity for career development and progression through externally recognised qualifications.
At Newcross Healthcare, we value our employees and provide a range of benefits to support their wellbeing and professional development. Here's what you can expect when you join our team:
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses, with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
Children's Residential Support Worker requirements:
- Minimum experience of 3 months full time or 6 months part time is needed for this role
- Ideally holding a NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare but not essential
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to providing high-quality care and support
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we celebrate people – the right specialist nurses and carers, giving the right standard of care in the right places at the right time – so that you can make a difference to the lives and wellbeing of those who need your care. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
If you're ready to join a supportive and caring team, where you can make a difference in the lives of children and young people, apply now to become a Children's Residential Support Worker with Newcross Healthcare in Chelmsford.
Join us today to make a real difference as a Children's Residential Support Worker!