Will you be the Clinical Governance Nurse Advisor who makes a difference?
Join us to motivate your team, uphold quality, and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/Work from home, hours of work: 37.5 hours across 4 days – Shift pattern between the hours of 8am and 6.30pm across Monday to Friday with alternate weekends, equivalent to full time hours.
Clinical Governance Nurse Advisor salary: £35,000 per annum + up to 10% annual bonus
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Clinical Governance Nurse Advisor will be to provide high quality complex clinical and management advice using knowledge, skills, critical thinking and professional judgement.
- Supporting the business with clinical/regulatory issues and queries
- Participating in projects to embed quality and clinical excellence
- Advise and support remote, non-clinical branch staff, with clinical issues
- Communicating any clinical/practice concerns to the Head of Clinical Governance and Clinical Governance Lead Nurses
- Support the Clinical Governance team in producing Care Planning tools
- To attend and actively participate in regular management meetings and work with the line manager to improve and/or consistently maintain performance
- To participate in individual performance management review (PMR) and to ensure continued professional development
- To continue to improve and promote best practice
- To operate within all Newcross, local and national policies, procedures and protocols
- To ensure continuous development of a quality service.
- To adhere to the professional code of Practice at all times
- Maintain an active registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council on the part of the Register relevant to the post
The skills that make you different
- Qualified RN/RMN with a minimum of 5 years post registration experience across a variety of nursing sectors
- Good telephone manner and skills
- Have a good understanding of healthcare industry regulations and clinical best practice
- Have previous experience within the community and/or in a complex care environment
- Ability to assess nursing capability
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and remain calm when under pressure
- Sympathetic, respectful and caring approach to others
- Understanding of Clinical Governance and audit practices
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- CPD training opportunities and support with your revalidation
- Wellbeing support: access to Medicash for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more