Will you be the Community Care Associate who makes a difference? Join us to create lasting customer partnerships and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Location: Shrophire - Part home, part office based with flexibility to travel into the community as required.
Community Care Associate salary £25,000 + up to £5,000 annual bonus + car allowance (£320pm) Core hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (37.5 hours per week) some flexibility will be required to include working some evenings and 1 in 4 weekends
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Community Care Associate will be to take full responsibility for all day-to-day management for a caseload of Complex Care packages.
- To take full day to day responsibility for the service delivery of the care package.
- To build positive relationships with service users and their families, working closely within each allocated client/case load package.
- To be involved in writing care plans for non-clinical elements and/or non-complex clients e.g, personal care plan and enabling packages and collaborate with the Lead Nurse in regards to its implementation.
- To undertake full assessments of potential new clients for non-complex packages e.g, enabling packages – with support and sign off by the Lead Nurse.
- To identify and report environmental and personal changes in the home environment which may be seen as a risk to both staff and the service user.
- To take an active role in the recruitment, induction and allocation of new staff, ensuring recruitment and induction processes, including introduction to clients, are robustly followed.
- Work as a member of ‘the care team’ within packages to cover shortfalls in the rota and to provide clinical support and supervision of staff within the team.
- Accurately record data into systems (e.g. bookings, complaint/incident management)
- It is anticipated that administration and ‘field based’ work will be approximately 20/80 split weekly but this can vary to meet the needs of the business. It is expected that this role will be predominately field based, and as such time in the office should be kept to a minimum.
The skills that make you different – you will have good demonstrable experience working in the Community as a Senior Carer and be able to demonstrate your passion for care
- NVQ 3 in health and social care or equivalent experience including supervising and managing staff
- 1 years’ experience working in the community as a senior carer
- Proven track record of management of care rota
- 2 years+ Administrative experience
- Good understanding of the CQC Domiciliary Care Standards and Regulations, Social Care Codes of Practice and Continual Professional Development.
- Competent user of IT systems, databases and MS Office
- A natural engaging personality – a self-starter with strong personal drive to achieve results & standards
- Active team player who builds and maintains professional relationships externally/internally
- High Level Customer Service skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong organisational, prioritising and time management skills within a fast-paced setting
- Resilience within a fast-paced environment and can manage impacts in a positive ‘can do’ way
- Recognises the need to maintain a professional level of confidentiality
- Takes responsibility for self-development and actively seeks way to improve own performance
- Confident to take ownership in welfare concerns or complaints and support to conclusion
- Understands the roles and responsibilities across the business and the role they play within it
- Full driving licence
- Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential of up to £5,000 PA
- Company car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Remote working with IT equipment provided