Will you be the Community Care Business Development Executive who makes a difference? Join us to create lasting customer partnerships and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Community Care Business Development Executive Salary £40,000 + up to £40,000 annual bonus, plus car allowance of £320pm
Working from home (flexible to travel to branch if required)
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Community Care Business Development Executive will be to design, lead and drive new business development for community care across the Midlands and North of England. You will take strategic action to develop and grow new business streams, working with our existing branch network.
- To work closely with the Head of Business Development and the Director of Community Care to define a strategic approach and develop an effective business development/sales strategy tailored to individual markets.
- To generate new business by canvassing, visiting and securing business from existing and new clients across the region.
- To scope out and identify tender opportunities and support the bid writing process.
- To research and have a sound knowledge of competitors within the market in order to support the effective formulation of costing for tailored complex care packages, with the ability to provide evidence of costs and budgets as required by clients.
- To train and mentor Branch Managers in improving their sales techniques to ensure achievement of expansion targets and budgets
- To create effective and lasting relationships with all stakeholders; in particular social services, commissioning teams and in particular social services, integrated commissioning boards, case managers and commissioning teams.
- To work with Community Care Registered Managers and the National Critical Care Nurse Team to understand and determine an individual’s suitability for Community Care provision and provide a range of tailored solutions.
- To understand all elements of regulations, compliance & risk assessments involved in new potential new business opportunities.
- To manage own time effectively to meet the project deadlines, including making a minimum number of sales visits per week and achieving a set of necessary KPI’s.
- To deliver to the agreed business plan
- To keep up to date with all new process improvements and ensure safe working practices are promoted and adhered to in accordance with all regulations.
The skills that make you different - It goes without saying that ‘Quality’ delivery and ‘Exceptional Customer Service’ runs through everything we do.
- Ideally you will be an experienced healthcare professional with an extensive knowledge of the social care and acute healthcare market
- You will be responsible for driving business, working closely with litigation and case managers
- You will have experience of working towards targets
- You will have a proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You will be highly self-sufficient, quick thinking, a team player, and be able to deliver top-class performance.
- You will put values and principles at the forefront of what you do, and high attention to quality and safety.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential of up to £40,000 PA
- Car Allowance
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Remote working with IT equipment provided