Community Care Coordinator
- Posted 17 February 2023
- Salary£25k per year + £5,000 pa Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRecruitment & Workforce, Office jobs
- ContactVictoria Leonard
Will you be the Community Care Coordinator who makes a difference? Join us to create lasting customer partnerships and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Working from home (flexible to travel to branch if required)
Community Care Executive salary £25,000 + up to £5,000 annual bonus.
Permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week) on a rota basis (to include some evening and Sunday working)
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Community Care Executive
- You will be working as part of a team responsible for onboarding, recruitment and general administration.
- Create customer engagement, fulfilment and lasting partnerships
- Ensure we are legally compliant throughout our recruitment practices and adhering to CQC requirements
- Create and amend staff rotas via our in-house system.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, families and healthcare staff dealing with queries by telephone/email, ensuring referrals are recorded and promptly forwarded to relevant person.
- Work with the local teams to understand the supply and demand requirements with current packages and what recruitment needs are required to develop the business growth.
- Lead the recruitment process of all new community carers. i.e. conducting interviews, processing recruitment paperwork and keeping compliant, liaising with key stakeholders.
- Book courses as required and process all online training.
- Complete weekly stocktakes for PPE and assist in the portal ordering
The skills that make you different You will be self-motivated with a passion to help deliver high levels of care, working independently to achieve your targets whilst feeding back to the wider team:
- Confident and able to work remotely
- Active team player who builds and maintains professional relationships externally/internally
- Recognise the need to maintain a professional level of confidentiality
- Customer relationship management experience
- Competent user in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Previous experience in a Quality working environment
- Previous rota management experience
- Previous recruitment experience
- NVQ/QCF L2 in health and social care
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential of up to £5,000 PA
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Remote working with IT equipment provided