Will you be the Community Care Recruitment Executive who makes a difference? Join us to attract the best candidates and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
Work from home, Community Care Recruitment Executive salary £25,000 + up to £5,000 annual bonus. Hours will be 37.5 p/w on a rota basis between Monday-Sunday 9am-7pm. You will need to be available to work 1 in 4 weekends (both Saturday and Sunday).
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Community Care Recruitment Executive
- In this fast paced, frontline role you will be one of the first point of contacts for potential candidates looking to join us.
- Reviewing applications and guiding prospective applicants through all the stages of our recruitment process
- Ensuring candidates have the required skills, experience and behaviours to join Newcross.
- Actively promoting Newcross, our opportunities and vacancies through social media channels and other effective sources.
- Supporting healthcare and nursing applicants through the application and induction process including technical support in relation to our HealthForceGo app.
- Supporting a strong pipeline and movement of healthcare & nursing applicants through the recruitment process in a timely manner.
- Working within organisational policies and processes.
- Confidently and accurately making decisions throughout the recruitment process.
The skills that make you different
- Your confidence, persona, and natural ability to build relationships will be key in attracting candidates to be part of the Newcross team.
- Exceptional communication skills to engage key stakeholders accordingly (internally & externally)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and swiftly to create a warm, welcoming, and engaging experience
- Can naturally engage and build relationships
- Positively talk about our organisation
- Positive self-starter who can organise and plan their own day
- Recognise the need to maintain a professional level of confidentiality
- In fast paced environment, resilient, fast thinking and solution focused
- Technical expert in your field and can confidently share knowledge
- Competent in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Desirable: Experience in healthcare recruitment
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential up to £5,000 PA
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
Remote working with IT equipment provided