Are you a dynamic manager looking to work for a leading healthcare provider? Then we have the role for you! Join our growing team as a Community Care Registered Manager and help Britain get the care service it deserves.
At Newcross Healthcare, we are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading client and employee experience. As an energetic and motivated individual, you will fit right in, becoming a true Newcross Brand Ambassador. In addition to a competitive salary and exclusive benefits (including a car allowance and generous bonus opportunities), you will feel truly valued in your role.
Job role: Community Care Registered Manager
Location: Remote/Home-based with regular local travel throughout Scotland
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum + bonus potential of £30,000 + £4,800 car allowance
Hours: Full time - core hours covered between Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm, (you may be required to work outside of these hours to fulfil business requirements)
Why join Newcross Healthcare?
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Car allowance of £4,800 PA
- Private Healthcare
- Access to Medicash for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Access to Perks at Work for deals and discounts on your favourite brands
What to expect?
As a resilient and forward-thinking Registered Manager, you will thrive in this fast-paced and varied role. It will be your responsibility to develop, implement and sustain an effective growth strategy for your team’s territory by:
- Leading and working collaboratively in developing external relationships with other providers, regulators, commissioners, and key stakeholders
- Understanding market insights and finding the most effective ways to sustain and grow business within your territory
- Managing a team of high-performing Service Managers through setting and monitoring your own and your team’s OKRs (objectives & key results)
- Engaging and motivating your team through continuous support and recognition
- Demonstrating your passion by being a Newcross Brand Ambassador
- Monitoring standards of care while meeting the requirements set by CQC, CIW, CIS and NMC
- Proactively manage and monitor budgets
- Gaining regular customer feedback and taking accountability to implement improvements and handle complaints appropriately
- Strong background of working in a fast-paced community care environment
- A natural leader with demonstratable experience of managing and developing businesses within health and social care
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Tech-savvy (Microsoft Office 365 Suite, CRM etc)
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with an innovative approach to problem-solving
- At least 2 years of prior experience in health and social care management
- Relevant CQC/CIS/CIW registration
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Full UK driver’s license