Are you a Community Care Registered Nurse and passionate about delivering excellent care?
Make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day with Newcross. As a Community Care Registered Nurse in client’s home within the Warrington area, we’ll pay up to £30.69 per hour (inc holiday pay). Newcross give you more support, free training and exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and revalidation support.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support .
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Long-term bookings: regular hours caring for the same individuals
- Make your working life easy and efficient: with our HealthForceGo app
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
Make a difference to an individual's life
You'll be providing support at home to get her ready for school, transport to school, remain with her at school and transport back to her home at the end of the school day. Your various responsibilities will include following the respiratory management plan which includes nebulisers, chest physiotherapy, oral suction, nasopharyngeal suction and use of intermittent oxygen therapy. Additional clinical tasks will include medication administration, providing nutrition and hydration via a gastrostomy, personal care, moving and handling, postural management and any additional day-to-day tasks.
In this role, you'll be assisting a teenage girl with complex healthcare conditions including Cerebral Palsy with Dystonia and Congenital Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia. She uses non-verbal communication to communicate with those around her and communicates best with people she knows well. We are looking for a dedicated nurse who is passionate about changing lives and this rewarding role will really allow you to see the difference you can make to the life of a young girl.
Shifts: 40 hours a week during term time.
As a Community Care Registered Nurse you’ll bring
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- Passion, patience and understanding
- A desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
Applicants must have a valid driving licence to apply for this position.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate the best nurses and carers – and do all we can to make your life easier and more rewarding. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. We’re here to create 360º plans built around the individuals we care for, that take in every aspect of their needs and circumstances - managing their specialist clinical care needs safely and in a more personal way.
Join us to make a real difference today.