Will you be the Community Care Service Manager who makes a difference? Join us to motivate your team, uphold quality, and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/Work from home with regular travel across Wales including visits to local branch based in South Wales. Community Care Service Manager salary: up to £35,000 per annum + bonus annual potential of up to £20,000 + Car allowance of £4,800.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Community Care Service Manager
- You’ll be driving a high-performance culture, keeping your team motivated and engaged while ensuring targets are met and a high quality of care is upheld.
- Fully responsible for your own productivity, growth, and role modelling
- Regularly reviewing all care plans, risk assessments and associated care documentation to ensure they’re kept accurate and up to date.
- Engaging and enabling our healthcare professionals to effectively advocate the rights and needs of the people in our care, quickly escalating concerns or risks through the correct channels while always maintaining professional boundaries throughout.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at maintained with regular surveys, monitoring calls and visits.
- Monitoring standards of care, meeting all of the requirements set by CQC, CIW, CIS and NMC.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business in developing and sharing innovative and strategic ideas
The skills that make you different
- You’re experienced, motivating and focused on productivity
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within community care
- Up to date understanding of the relevant national standards and regulations e.g., CQC, Care Inspectorate Scotland/Wales
- Confident and competent working with technology and working remotely across various computer platforms
- Full license and happy to travel within commutable distance as required
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-starter with high personal energy
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary with a generous bonus opportunity
- Car allowance of £4,800 PA
- Private Healthcare
- Wellbeing support: access to Medicash for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more