This position offers a competitive salary, a great bonus and comprehensive benefits. If you are a Community Care Service Manager with a proven track record in driving a high performance culture as well as keeping your team motivated and engaged , we encourage you to apply today!
Job Title: Community Care Service Manager
Reporting to: Community Care Registered Service Manager
Location: South Region
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Up to £20,000 pa Bonus + Car Allowance £4,800 pa
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Personal Development Support
- myHealthPlan: Access to a virtual GP and mental health support through a ‘best on class’ Colleague Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Perks at Work: Over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
Who are we?
Today, with technology at the very core of its operations, Newcross is one of the UK’s leading providers of temporary nursing and healthcare staffing solutions with ambitions to become the world’s largest nursing platform. By creating a more dynamic, effective and efficient business model that will revolutionise the experience for both colleagues and clients, Newcross wants to redefine excellence in the healthcare industry and continually disrupt the market.
At Newcross, we are passionate about helping our employees realise their career potential. Our DNA is rooted in a relentless pursuit of excellence, where we will encourage you to constantly challenge yourself and break new ground. Join our supportive and collaborative team, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Be part of a company that believes nothing is too hard and seeks out exceptional individuals who are driven to facilitate high-quality care. Unlock your potential and embark on a rewarding career journey with Newcross Healthcare.
Who are you?
As the Community Care Service Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our organisation delivers exceptional care and support to the individuals we serve. Your mission will be to meticulously review and enhance care plans, risk assessments, and related documentation. By maintaining meticulous records and staying up to date with the latest best practices, you will be the guardian of quality, ensuring that our healthcare professionals have the most reliable and up-to-date information to provide the highest level of care.
What will you do?
Whilst a full job description can be supplied here are a few of the key responsibilities for the role:
- Ensure the highest quality of care by meticulously reviewing care plans, risk assessments, and documentation, keeping them accurate and up-to-date.
- Empower healthcare professionals to be advocates for our clients rights and needs, maintaining professional boundaries while swiftly addressing concerns and risks through proper channels.
- Monitor and uphold rigorous care standards, meeting all regulatory requirements set by CQC, CIW, CIS, and NMC to guarantee the best care possible.
- Drive business growth while upholding unwavering standards of quality and safety, contributing to our organisation's success.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organisation to develop and share innovative and strategic ideas, shaping the future of our care services.
- Maintain exceptional customer satisfaction through regular surveys, monitoring calls, and visits, ensuring the continued well-being of those under our care.
This position offers a competitive salary, a great bonus and comprehensive benefits. If you are a Community Care Service Manager with a proven track record in driving a high performance team and keeping them motivated and engaged) , we encourage you to apply today!
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us and we will talk to you about how we can assist.