Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity where you can be a part of a leading and supportive national nursing team? Are you fed up of your shift pattern changing and want a better work/life balance?
Newcross are looking for an experienced lead nurse to join our fantastic team and provide support to both our complex care branches and service users in the community around the South Devon area!
Job title: Complex Care Lead Nurse
Location: South Devon - blended working (part home, part office based with local travel)
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week, predominantly worked Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm, however some flexibility is required to suit individual customer requirements. On-call rota to cover weekends, likely to be 1 in 4. We will also consider flexibility towards part-time hours.
- Competitive salary of up to £36,000 PA pro rata
- OTE 10% annual bonus
- Car allowance of £320 per month
- Mobile phone and Laptop/ Tablet
- Employee Assistance Programme and Cash-Back Health Plan
- Pension scheme
- ‘Perks at work’ voucher and cash back scheme
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Full support for revalidation
To work as part of our national Critical Care Team to ensure all high-level Complex Care packages are clinically led, kept safe, and individuals/families feel well cared for and secure in our hands. To promote the Newcross brand to all prospective clients and healthcare professionals, undertake assessment of new referrals and reviews of current client care plans. This role will involve a significant amount of virtual/remote management and well as some travel.
The role will include carrying out individual assessments, risk assessments and care planning which is of a highly clinical nature, taking responsibility for a caseload of highly clinical packages and addressing any issues swiftly and effectively, showing a solution focused approach to crisis management. You will also provide clinical leadership to the local branch and the team of Care Associates, ensuring that their clinical competencies are maintained.
Our clients rely on us to provide an excellent quality of care that meets their personal needs and enhances their quality of life, and you will be an instrumental part of the clinical team that ensures we always deliver.
You'll be great in this role if you:
- Are a registered nurse with at least 2 years clinical experience (Band 6 Equivalent)
- Have a background working within the NHS, nursing homes, community nursing or district nursing
- Are a multi-tasker who is motivated by providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Have up to date understanding of the CQC Domiciliary Care Standards and Regulations
- Enjoy working with technology and is happy to work remotely across many Computer platforms (full training will be given)
- Have up to date understanding of NMC Codes of practice and Continual Professional Development.
- Have a full license and happy to travel within commutable distance as required.