Help make a difference in someone’s life as a Community Nurse
Make a difference in your community and deliver person-centred care to those who need it. You’ll work across various settings to support the NHS, including residential homes, clinical settings and the service users’ own homes.
As a Community Nurse in the Basingstoke area, you’ll earn up to £32.82 per hour (inc holiday pay). We are an accredited Living Wage Employer. In addition to excellent hourly rates, you’ll have access to ongoing support and the latest technology to help you make the most of your career as a nurse.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
- Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
- Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: choose full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools and support with revalidation
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Unlimited free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses, with over 400 free courses
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: access over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands
As a Community Nurse, you’ll bring
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- In-depth clinical knowledge
- The right to work in the UK
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare, we’re building something to serve people like never before while treating caregivers with the utmost respect. We carefully select our healthcare workers and employ them on a permanent basis with guaranteed minimum hours. Newcross offers work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development.
Apply now and make a real difference today!