Will you be a Community Support Worker (Female) who makes a difference?
Newcross give you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day. In client’s home Bournemouth, Ferndown area. This Community Support Worker (Female) role pays an hourly rate of up to £18.01 per hour, including holiday pay. Receive specialist clinical training and ongoing support to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates and out of hours top-ups. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Long-term bookings: regular hours caring for the same individuals
- Make your working life easy and efficient: with our HealthForceGo app
- Free unlimited training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefitting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
Make a difference to an individual's life
In this Support Worker role, you will be supporting a female service user living with cerebral palsy. You will provide care and support within her home with various day-to-day tasks, such as housekeeping, cooking, personal care and accessing the community.
Shifts: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (13:00-19:00).
As a Community Support Worker (Female) you’ll bring
You have an ability to develop relationships with people and are adept at managing challenging situations. You combine a good knowledge of equipment and a talent for dealing with the specific circumstances and needs of each individual’s life.
- Passion, patience and understanding
- A desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- At least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one in the UK
- Comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate.
- The right to work in the UK
- Applicants will need a valid UK drivers licence. Experience in Basic Life Support
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate the best nurses and carers – and do all we can to make your life easier and more rewarding. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. We’re here to create 360º plans built around the individuals we care for, that take in every aspect of their needs and circumstances - managing their specialist clinical care needs safely and in a more personal way. Join us to make a real difference today.
Due to the occupational requirements of intimate personal care, our clients have the right to choose who cares for them in this instance. The requirements of our clients do not reflect the views of our organisation and we are an equal opportunities employer. We have a wide range of other jobs available on our website.
Apply today and you can start within a week!