Will you be a Community Support Worker who makes a difference?
Newcross give you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference to people’s lives every day. In client’s home within the Inverurie, Huntly area. This Community Support Worker role pays up to £15.24 per hour (inc holiday pay). No more waiting for payday – instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts with Flexi Pay!
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support
Our people and technology help you make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing every day
- Same day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays
- Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs
- Excellent hourly rates – get market-leading basic rates and out of hours top-ups. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Long-term bookings: regular hours caring for the same individuals
- Make your working life easy and efficient: with our HealthForceGo app
- Free unlimited training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free courses
- £500 when you introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you introduce a friend or family member
- Revalidation: exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Perks at Work: benefiting from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Community Support Worker you’ll bring
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- Passion, patience and understanding
- A desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- NMC registration
- 6-months of paid patient-facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- Applicants will need to have previous experience of supporting service users in palliative care, children's services, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities.
- This position requires applicants to be registered with Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- To apply for this position you will need access to a vehicle.
Helping Britain get the care service it deserves
At Newcross Healthcare we celebrate the best nurses and carers – and do all we can to make your life easier and more rewarding. We provide better support and technology to make your life easier and work more efficient, supporting you to do what you do best. Newcross offer work that fits around your personal commitments and location, combined with cutting-edge learning and development. We’re here to create 360º plans built around the individuals we care for, that take in every aspect of their needs and circumstances - managing their specialist clinical care needs safely and in a more personal way. Join us to make a real difference today.
Apply today and you can start within a week!