Will you be the Customer Service Advisor who makes a difference? Join us to deliver exceptional customer service and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Due to continued growth in the business, we are recruiting customer service advisors to work from our modern Bristol city centre office, with the opportunity for hybrid working after the initial training period. 37.5 hours per week – based on a rota across Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm. This Customer Service Advisor role pays £24,000 per annum + up to £6,000 bonus.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses and carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a Customer Service Advisor
You will be a key member in the central team and an ambassador by promoting the values and standards Newcross is renowned for.
- Act as first point of contact for our clients bookings as well as liaising with healthcare staff via phone and email.
- Assist in booking healthcare staff into available shifts and facilitating recruitment activities.
- Fully understand the client’s requirements and ensure their expectations are met
- Use bespoke software systems to co-ordinate staff bookings
- Support Healthcare staff recruitment from the moment we receive the application to their first day
The skills that make you different
You are focussed on delivering excellent customer service and highly driven by meeting and exceeding targets
- Great communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Experienced within a customer service or contact centre environment
- Professional and efficient with call handling
- Confident using own initiative and able to manage confidential information
- Strong IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive hourly rate with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential up to £500 per month
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more