Will you be the Apprentice Relationship Executive who makes a difference? Join us to build relationships with healthcare workers and clients and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Office based Mon-Fri 9-5.30. Apprentice Relationship Executive salary £21,000 PA rising to £23,000 after 12 months. In addition, there is the potential for a performance bonus of up to £4,000 PA based on targets being met.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses and carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as an Apprentice Relationship Executive
As an apprentice Relationship Executive, you will be supported to complete a 12 month course where you will obtain an official Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification whilst being provided with all the training you need to be an expert in your field. You will provide care staff and clients with general administrative support and learn how to effectively deal with difficult situations and individuals.
- Learn how to Train and support care staff in the use of our HealthForceGo App.
- Receive bookings by telephone, email or extranet, accurately recording requirements and generating shift bookings (hours) on the internal database.
- Ensure care staff are booked into available shifts; matching both requirements and skill set.
- Support the team in building and maintaining strong relationships with care staff and clients through regular quality engagement, resulting in care staff retention and improved client satisfaction surveys.
- Foster meaningful relationships with our care staff to ensure they understand and deliver on our expectations and in return receive a remarkable employee experience.
The skills that make you different
You will have a natural engaging personality and be committed to personal development and progression. Your ability to build relationships and a willingness to learn will be key attributes to this role.
- Competent user in Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Good standard of general education
- A self-starter with strong personal drive to achieve results
- Takes responsibility for self-development and actively seeks way to improve own performance
- Resilience within a fast-paced environment and can manage impacts in a positive ‘can do’ way
- Organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification
- Annual bonus up to £4000
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more