Join us and make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Leominster and the surrounds, you’ll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people’s lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals. You'll be supporting adults with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical requirements, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed.
You will be working day and night shifts on the weekends.
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £18.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
You’ll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. You’ll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required. You must have access to a smartphone device.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!