Will you be the Finance Analyst who makes a difference? Join us to effectively support the Operational team, Senior Leadership Team and Board in delivering financial performance data within Newcross Healthcare and Lexicon (Green Tree Court)
Hybrid working: 2 days in the office, Totnes Devon (rest of time home or office based at personal preference)
Salary and benefits: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE plus up to 10% Bonus and Perks at work
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses & carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as a Financial Analyst will be ensuring that meaningful, accurate data is communicated to the business through regular and bespoke reporting. The role will involve interaction with Management.
- Routinely communicate operational performance trends for both historical results and forecasts for the different business units – Healthforce, Your Life and Your Care
- Analysis of pricing decisions and taking ownership of annual pricing reviews
- Analyse and prepare pricing tender and creating reports for the operations senior leadership team to enable better selling decisions
- Identifying and investigating trends in data and presenting results and suggesting areas for improvement in the reporting process.
- Root cause analysis and suggesting recommendations for improvements to business process
- Assistance in preparation of business cases for investment proposals
- Monitoring operational performance through production of weekly reporting.
- Ensuring continuous professional development. Keeping up-to-date with financial policies, practices, and regulations.
- Annual operational budget preparation.
- Provide reporting to the Senior Management Team, to include weekly performance updates and operational KPIs.
- Preparation of adhoc reporting and performing deep dive analysis.
- Sales, Gross Margin and Mix analysis.
- Ownership month end for all items pertaining to sales and cost of sales.
The skills that make you different. Sharing, learning and collaboration is really important to the dynamics of the team whilst ensuring our individual personalities and strengths are applied in to everything we do.
- Part Qualified Accountancy Qualification or QBE
- Advanced user MS Office especially Excel
- Experience of analysing data
- Experience of business support and challenge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Used to working to and achieving deadlines
- Exceptional customer and client service skills
- Knowledge of the Healthcare/Recruitment Sector
- Industry management accounting experience
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- High problem solving skills
- Previous experience of Netsuite
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive annual salary
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- Annual leave increasing rapidly with service
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more