Are you an experienced and highly motivated Sales Professional with the commercial acumen, drive and confidence to successfully launch new service lines, open up new markets and drive the growth and development of our highly successful brand across the complex and dynamic London healthcare market?
Head of Business Development for London
Remote/ home based, with regular travel across London
Highly competitive basic salary up to £100K PA + bonus potential of £40,000 PA
Fantastic benefits including £7200 car allowance, 33 days annual leave rapidly increasing with service, private healthcare, medicash employee assistance and healthcare cashback scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme, pension plan.
Say 'Hello' to Newcross
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare is now one of the UK’s most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing and complex care providers. We are a hugely successful, entrepreneurial business with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and, above all, a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many people across the UK as possible, it’s this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to be over 8000 strong.
We have exponential growth plans and our goal is to become the world’s leading healthcare worker resource platform and a pioneer in treatment and care at home. We have the strategic vision to challenge common convention and actively disrupt our business, through our ‘massive transformative purpose’ along with our new brand strategy our goal is revolutionise access to quality healthcare through the use of technology.
We now have a truly career defining opportunity, for a Head of Business Development - London to drive the growth of Newcross’ current and new lines of service to the London market. This is a role where you will get to use all of your superpowers, helping to shape and deliver against strategic business goals, playing a key role in the future success of the business.
The primary objective for you role...
This newly created role of Head of Business development – London, will see you head up Newcross Healthcare’s London operation. Over the last 25 years we have become an established brand across the UK and in many regions the market leader, however London is a huge potential market for us which currently is largely untapped. Essentially you will be launching Newcross Healthcare in London, creating the commercial strategy and proactively sourcing and converting new clients, driving the growth across all 4 of our service lines: 'Newcross Healthforce', 'Yourcare’, ‘Yourlife’ and ‘homeclinic’ whilst selling benefits such as our state of the art proprietary Healthcare staffing app ‘Healthforcego’, our highly innovative learning platform ‘Newcross World’ or our sector leading employment contracts.
You will also be tasked with diversifying our client base, using your curiosity and drive to research potential new markets, plan and carry out go to market strategies and work in collaboration with internal teams such as our Marketing and Recruitment teams to ensure we are able to meet the needs of a larger and more diverse client base.
This will be a diverse and evolving role where a flexible and hands on approach will be essential. Some key activities will include:
- Mapping the sales process and creating a client journey which is professional, polished and representative of Newcross’ culture and values.
- Gain leads using a variety of sources and techniques including sales calls, Linkedin, networking events, referrals as well building strong internal networks with teams throughout the business and fully utilising our Zoho CRM system.
- Convert leads into client meetings, uncovering needs and where Newcross can add value and delivering tailored pitches that are both engaging and convincing.
- To scope out and identify tender opportunities and support the bid writing process.
- To research and have a sound knowledge of competitors within the market in order to enhance our own proposition and positioning within the market.
- Provide inspirational and motivational leadership, driving your team to deliver a World-Class service whilst achieving set OKR’s and targets. Giving the team clear expectations and goals, celebrating success, appraising for improvement and developing a culture of participation and accountability.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business in developing and sharing innovative and strategic ideas to continuously improve and grow sales.
- Proactively keep up to date with current legislation, ensure that the team are well versed in this and our processes are 100% compliant.
- Analysing data to identify and report on trends, presenting data driven insights to the board and making recommendations for improvements.
… and much more!
An influential and strategic seller with demonstrable experience of facilitating and delivering substantial growth within a complex and competitive marketplace.
Knowledge of the London healthcare market would be a distinct advantage however we will consider applicants from other service led sectors who have the following attributes:
- High energy, confident, ambitious, passionate, driven with a competitive nature and high degree of resilience.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate the positive impact you have had on the businesses you have been a part of.
- Substantial experience of high level sales, confident in communicating with and influencing top level stakeholders.
- Able to clearly demonstrate and provide examples of personal sales achievement.
- Experience of creating and carrying out successful go to market strategies.
- A strategic ‘hunter’ mentality, working at a fast pace to convert sales opportunities whilst continuously reviewing and evolving sales strategy to maximise growth.