Will you be the Healthcare Recruiter who makes a difference? Join us to attract the best candidates and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Bristol/work from home, 37.5 hours per week – based on a rota across Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and 1 in 3 weekends to include Saturday/Sunday 8am-4pm. This Healthcare Recruiter role pays £24,000 per annum + up to £6,000 bonus.
The difference we can make together
Join us as we transform our technological offering, entering a period of exponential growth and opportunity – while keeping people at the heart of everything we do. First and foremost, Newcross Healthcare is here to make a difference to people’s lives and wellbeing, every day. We aim to become a world leading provider of healthcare services by building a platform to connect healthcare workers directly to those in need of care. Redefining work for nurses and carers by offering work that fits around their personal commitments and location, together with cutting-edge learning and development. Together we can help Britain get the care service it deserves.
The difference you can make as Healthcare Recruiter within our Central Services Team
In this fast paced, frontline role you will be one of the first points of contact for healthcare workers looking to join us. You will be reviewing applications and guiding prospective applicants through all the stages of our recruitment process.
- Reviewing all applications and shortlisting based on the required skills, experience and behaviours to join Newcross.
- Actively promoting Newcross, our opportunities and vacancies through social media channels and other effective sources.
- Supporting all healthcare applicants through the application and induction process including technical support in relation to our HealthForceGo app.
- Supporting a strong pipeline and movement of healthcare and nursing applicants through the recruitment process in a timely manner.
- Working to organisational policies and processes to include obtaining right to work documentation and references.
The skills that make you different
You will thrive working within a central team and will be a positive self-starter who can organise and plan their own day.
- Recognise the need to maintain a professional level of confidentiality
- Experience working in a resilient, fast paced and solution focused team
- Motivated and can confidently share knowledge
- Competent in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Experience in healthcare recruitment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
Our people make all the difference – that’s why we offer a different level of support
- Competitive hourly rate with a generous bonus opportunity
- Bonus potential up to £500 per month
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing support: access to myHealthPlan for healthcare and mental health support
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after the first year and increasing with length of service)
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more